Facebook

ACHIEVERS Young Pakistani Makes $230,000 By Working Online

ACHIEVERS Young Pakistani Makes $230,000 By Working Online
ACHIEVERS Young Pakistani Makes $230,000 By Working Online
My name is Danyal, but people usually call me by my nickname, Danny. I’m 22 years old and live in Mirpur Azad Kashmir, a small state of Pakistan. I heard about Fiverr from my cousin, who is a professional designer. I am good at logo design, so I was inspired to create a logo Gig®. I signed up and it took just a few days to get my first job. At first, I worked on Fiverr part-time, but after a while, I was so impressed with Fiverr and I had so many orders that I made Fiverr my fulltime job and began working hard, day and night. My Fiverr business has become so successful that I receive many job offers outside of Fiverr, but I refuse them all.
Now I work approximately 15 hours a day, and all my income comes from Fiverr. I have used this income to fund my studies. Thanks to Fiverr, I recently earned a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering and now I’m working on a master’s degree. I have also taken professional courses in graphic design. With my Fiverr income, I also bought my own car, pay for my house, support my family, and have more than I ever dreamed. In all, I have earned around $230,000 on Fiverr, and for the last couple of months, I’ve averaged around $20,000 per month!
Still, there are some challenges. Because I live in a small city, the internet connection is too slow, and sometimes it’s unavailable. I sometimes have electricity problems. Nevertheless, I always work hard and give my best to my buyers.
Because of my success on Fiverr, I want to be an inspiration to others to use the platform. I have been arranging workshops here in my area so I can train others on how to use Fiverr. I also own a training center named “Steps,” where I conduct classes on Fiverr.
In short, Fiverr has changed my life from top to bottom! It has been the best experience of my life, and I can’t imagine my life without Fiverr.
If you have a great story you’d like to share, please send it to us by email at 
shakilkhan621@gmail.com

ACHIEVERS Young Pakistani Makes $230,000 By Working Online ACHIEVERS Young Pakistani Makes $230,000 By Working Online Reviewed by Shakil Khan on 09:29 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for your feedback...

Useful Information

Powered by Blogger.